Saturday, September 5, 2009

Beauty Box


It's so nice to laze around on a saturday afternoon (and blog...and facebook...)

Did I mention that I had my first makeover this year? Went with PY and it was quite fun! First time I put on fiery red lipsticks and do weird poses (now I know what the celebrities meant when they say that it's hard work behind the glam!).

And today I went for my convocation shot - I graduated with my MBA from NUS Business School in July 2009. And guess what! The makeup artists still remember me and my fiery red lips!

My first convocation was in 2002 when I graduated from the NTU School of Communication Studies. I still remember taking photos with my friends all around town. Now I still see many graduates doing the same thing around July/August period in singapore (it always bring a smile and fond memories of donning the gown and the mortar board for the very first time in our lives, after so many years of studies!)

This time, I naturally feel less excited. Well...it's not the first time...done it before already...and I'm old already :) Perhaps this is the law of dimishing marginal utility. And perhaps it's time to do something for the first soon and feel the thrill racing through your pulse once again.

No comments: