Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ice Honey Milk Latte


Wanted my first entry of 2013 in this blog to sum up my thoughts about 2012, but I kind of found it hard to get started. Partly because there have been so many things to be thankful for in the last year. And partly because I have been spending time on my other blogs in word press. Check them out if you want to learn more about my travels in Scandinavia (ilovelongvacation) and my daily day updates at 365daybook (kind of mundane but I wanted to see if I could commit to a daily press in 2013 :P but I think I'm failing!!)...

Being able to blog more often is definitely something I am glad happened in 2012 but I will leave the details to the entry it was meant to be in (soon, I hope). I really miss recording my deeper thoughts in this blog.

Anyway, I picked up this 'fika' habit in Sweden, something I love to continue back home. Have you tried the Ice Honey Milk Latte at Kith Cafe at Park Mall? I popped by last Monday before I met up with my university hall mates (now mothers and still  'swinging' bachelorettes :P) for dinner.

Ice Honey Milk Latte. Really nice for a warm day, and I think last Monday was really HOT! Today, I tried to replicate the latte at home and it turned out nice too. So how about trying honey in place of sugar  in future? :)

Flourless chocolate cake. I like it too. Strong chocolate taste and yet does not come across too heavy. I finished one on my own!

The ambience at Kith Cafe is nice too. But I did not take any pictures. LOL.
Anyway,  I hope your 2013 started off as sweet as mine. Will enjoy my break from work while I can :)

No comments: