Monday, June 20, 2011

Scrapbooking I


My first attempt at scrapbooking is dedicated to my Krabi trip in 2007! It's been a few years since the trip during my long vacation and I still have not organised the photos.

Was scrambling for photos this morning - it's been like two years since I last developed photos. With FB and Tweeter, there's really no need to keep one's memories in hardcopy anymore. But like what our interns who joined me today, it's always a nice surprise to receive a handmade card in the mailbox.

Have always wanted to learn scrapbooking (although today's class was really to give participants a taste of what scrapbooking is like) but was not sure if I should invest time and money. Maybe I should ride on this start and continue at it for a while... Till my next update on scrapbooking! :)

2 comments:

Kenny Woo said...

My wife also wanted to start scrapbooking... bought a few things from the shop half a year ago... but in the end, didn't really manage to get into the habit. Same with blogging... Haha... :)

cin said...

Thanks, Kenny. You are so 'encouraging' :P