Saturday, December 17, 2011

Xmas shopping!

Wanted to go to the library today - to return my long overdue book and to read in a quiet corner (enjoyed it when I did that a few weeks back). But it started to rain and I got lazy and I decided to couch in front of my PC and blog :P

Went Xmas shopping yesterday - one of the more enjoybable ones in recent years (despite the crowd and tagging along with my sister and cousins :P) Maybe it's because I did not have to take leave to do it (Thanks to KPMG for the SE Day off :)) or maybe it's because I was really focused - I just shopped for Xmas gifts and did not spend unnecessary time in other shops (which I will go back later, probably after Xmas on Boxing Day for the sales!) :P

Xmas shopping loot for the day! The shopping bag next to the Muji bag is one of my faves (a gift from JL!)!

No comments: