Sunday, July 1, 2012

Half-time Check-in

1 July 2012 marks the end of the first half of 2012 and the beginning of the second half of 2012. Today is a special day too because it marks the beginning of a new phase of life for a dear ex-colleague S. Congrats, S and may you and D lie happily ever-after and btw, 1 Rochester is pretty (would have been perfect if not for the sun :P)

It's time to check-in at half-time, not that I have a lot to show for it. But the last 180+ days will be remembered as days of changes and breakthroughs - for having the courage to leave my comfort zones such as travelling alone, leaving good company for the unknown (which is proving to be challenging), for speaking my mind and saying 'no' to many yeses that I would have committed to in the past, for taking the step to widen my social circle...

It's unpredictable how the second half will unfold... But I'm definitely going to try my best to make sure it turns out the way I want it to or at least in a way I am proud of...

No comments: