Saturday, December 14, 2013

12 days to Christmas - #1 Antoinette

Gosh! It's been so long since I last blogged! November flew by - with half of it spent in Taiwan and the other half hard at work before I went on leave and after I came back from leave...

After 2 weekends of wedding feasts in December, am I glad to be able to finally to start the weekend with a brunch! :) Visited Antoinette at 30 Penhas Road (off Lavender Street) with XF and GT - at first I thought it would be difficult to find the place but it's quite easy, really :) Exit B from the MRT station, go past V hotel and then a condominium, turn left when you see Penhas Road and there you find Antoinette!

Some Instagram shots (Rise effect) to share!

Quiet when we reached. Guess people go there for lunch, more than brunch... Very nice ambiance...

Merry Xmas! :) Used the Daiso curlers I got in Taipei for NT39 (less than SGD2) and the girls said I look good. LOL. May I should blog about the stuff I got from the trip...

Christmas goodies look good! Might have gotten the meringue, if I was going straight home... 

What I had! Top: Very nice Antoinette cake and good café latte. The pancakes were ok....

What the girls had. Not bad too...
 
 

Nice place but doesn't give me the feel-at-home vibe...


Been finding it easier to Instagram these days instead of blog, so do follow me @ilovelongvacation :) Maybe I should try Dayre one day, starting in 2014 perhaps? But it feels good to start blogging again :) Have a good weekend, everyone! :)

No comments: