Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy 2nd Marathon!

Happy to run my second half-marathon today. Not sure if I improved on my timing but I enjoyed the run better this year.

Proud that I did not use any pain relief cream at all throughout the run (last year was a more painful run - guess it's like that when it's the first time).

Interesting to run through Sentosa and RWS but the uphills were definitely challenging. But I tell myself when there is an up, there will be a down (just like that are ups and downs in life but ups in marathons are bad bad bad). I'm not sure if I will ever have the chance to run through Universal Studios and wave to Shrek in the future, so it was definitely a nice experience!

Sunny day, got sunburnt (maybe it's time to get shades for running). And yes, 100+ never tasted so good!

No comments: