Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Time really flies. We have come to the last week of 2010. Everyone is talking about new year resolutions. And I decided to check the notepad in yahoomail about the resolutions I made for this year... a bit nostalgic to review them again...

And guess what? You probably guessed it right - I did not fulfill any one of them (I came close to some but somehow not close enough).

Hmmm...

In 2011, I want to try to post at least 52 pictures - 1 for every week in a year - in this blog (was inspired by a blog by my uni friends that I came across quite accidently). Think it will be possible, thanks to my BB (need to figure out how to mobile-blog though).

You will be my witness, ya? And ah, merry christmas! Do you like my gift to you? A blog makeover, so you will be all ready for all the exciting pictures that are coming your way in 2011 :)

No comments: