Sunday, September 18, 2011

手机的照片 - Island Creamery

Went with GT to Island Creamery at Serene Centre after the Tennis Finals of the CPA Games 2011 at CCAB. It's been a long time since I last went to Serene Centre (more than 10 years) since my old NJC days. It used to be a place where we went for MacDonalds after HB practice on saturdays and sometimes after school if we knocked off early. Now there's Island Creamery (which I have heard of for a while but was too lazy to go try) as well a few other restaurants. I'm sure many other things have changed in Bukit Timah and I'm so going to try to spend a saturday there one day (for good old times' sake :))


Customers can plug in their memory cards, print a photo and stick it on the walls of Island Creamery. Sweet way to remember the sweets. I like this idea. I'm sure many of the kids from the schools in the area like it too! :)


I cannot remember the flavour. Think it's chocolcate with chocolate chips. Very sweet. Very rich. Cost only $3.80 which is ok for me (kids must be getting a bigger pocket money these days :P)

No comments: