Sunday, October 16, 2011

Botanic Gardens

Took the new Circle Line to Botanic Gardens with my sister and cousin yesterday. It's been many years since I last went (more than 4 years...) because it was so out of the way. And with the Circle Line, it is only 25 minutes away.

We arrived at the Bukit Timah Gate and spent about 3 hours in the park, which reminds me so much of Kings Park in Perth (but with no bird's eye view of the town). Nice to just sit around, watching the swans. I wanted to take more pictures (and play around with the aperture) but my camera ran out of batteries. So I think I will go back again (perhaps in the late afternoon and this time lay on the green green grass :) Can't wait :P





I call this picture 'Under the yellow flame tree'. The sight of the tree dotted with yellow caught my eye. Wanted to take more shots with different aperture but camera died :/

No comments: