Thursday, October 20, 2011

Coffee, tea (gongcha) or me?

Attended a seminar in the afternoon and kind of fell asleep in the first half hour (so rude of me...) but could not helped it. Was it because I did not had any coffee or tea in the morning? Or was it just me being tired (reached home at about 11pm last night and went to sleep after midnight)? yawn yawn... anyway, I had a cup of milk tea (very nice) during the tea break and then tea from gongcha  (it's my third cup since saturday...hmmm...) on my way home....hope I can still sleep tonight :P

Talking about sleep - I attended a talk last week about the sleep advantage. Did you know that eating more tofu, nuts, capsicum, corn can help your body produce a hormone that can help you sleep better? And exposure to natural light (as compared to artificial light) can produce more of that hormone? That probably explain why we feel tired and go to sleep early after a day outdoor or at the beach...

Sweet dreams to all :)

No comments: