Monday, January 28, 2013

Firsts of 2013!

Last week was a busy week. Been up to so many firsts of the year!
First meeting with search firm. I hope that bodes well for my job hunt.
First lunch with ex-colleagues. You are really my biggest take-away during my 6 months with SS.
First date (kind of) of the year. Hmmm...
First hospital visit. Get well soon, Uncle!
First wedding of the year. Congrats, PP!
First-time visit to Gillman Barracks since the art galleries moved in. Cool!
First long distance run (and my first-ever trail run) of the year. A very pleasant run (and some pictures to show for it!)

Green Corridor Run 2013 (27 Jan) from Tanjong Pagar Railway Station to Bukit Timah Railway Station.  
Very different terrains from the road. Because it's our first time, our pace slowed down considerably. But it means we could chat along 10.5KM. Enjoyable run, I would say.


Followed by Dim Sum at The Star Vista, Canton Paradise.

Food is not bad, although there were some hiccups with the service.

Very full brunch to end the last week of Jan 2013 :) Looking forward to many many more firsts in the next 12 months!

No comments: