Sunday, January 20, 2013

Turning 34

MQ is the first amongst my close friends to turn 34. It's going to be my turn soon.
Read somewhere that one is happiest at 33. It's been a year of ups and downs for me. I'm sure it has been the same for many of my friends.
Every end is a new beginning. May we remember the ups and learn from (and perhaps forgive ourselves and others) the downs of 33 as we embark on 34 :) The end of 33 is a new beginning of 34. May it be a great one!

Decided to celebrate at Ambush at Plaza Singapura new wing. European food. Quite nice, I think.

Half Pork Knuckles. Reminds me of the pork knuckles I had in Tallinn. The birthday gal said she prefers it to be more crispy :)

Coffee at Dome to round up the celebration. Been seeing more Domes around these days. X and T joined us today as their father is away on business trip. I had a good chat with him :P

Be happy :)

No comments: