Saturday, March 2, 2013

Marching on - FebruarIED


Following yesterday's post on how I JanuarIED, here's how I FebruarIED :P

Joined a Love Hunt race on the first day of February. Think I blogged about it earlier - click here for the story!

Took this while waiting for the race to start. My S3 camera's self portrait feature has been cranky these days, hence this ártistic' shot. Please don't die on me! :(
 
 

Found during more spring cleaning. T-shirts of the good old days. Time to say goodbye to them! All have turned yellow with age. Not before some pictures for keepsake :l

Getting ready for Chinese New Year. Blogged already - click here! :)
 
Me in Cheongsam bought from Beijing last year on the first day of the Snake Year! Still getting ang baos from relatives - a bit weird. But well, it's still Happy Lunar New Year!:)
 
Birthday staycation with the girls in Angsana Bintan :) Lovely beach.
 

Champagne and Cake! Thanks, girls :) Will press more about this staycation in my wordpress soon - ilovelongvacation, so check it!

Glad to celebrate my XXth Birthday with Mama PY! Happy Birthday!


Singapore Food
Birthday cake from the family! Napoleon Ice Cream cake from Swensens - hmmm...


National University of Singapore
Attended Social Media Marketing course at National University Singapore, ISS. Great to see NUS Business School again after so many years! And it was an interesting course...learnt a lot...

 
Singapore Flyer. Finally! Thanks to YK for the treat.



A 360-degree view of Singapore landscape...

  


 


My homeland has changed so much over the years!
 
Singapore Food
Belated Birthday lunch with SP at Oriole Cafe. Food was good. Piccolo coffee was a bit strong. Definitely a nice place to chill on a Monday afternoon :)


Belgium Chocolates
Birthday treat from Godiva. Did not expected such generosity. Thanks!


Singapore Food
Lunch at Golden Shoe market after meeting a headhunter from Hong Kong at Chevron House.



Singapore Food
Lunch was cheap and good - only $3.30 for popiah and lor mee! I miss CBD. Really :
So this was how I FebruarIED. I 'fika' too (think I did blogged about them...will check and blog if I have not). Wanted to give myself a treat for all the job-hunting - definitely need the boost to continue Marching :P

No comments: