Thursday, April 4, 2013

Marched!

March marched past in interview rooms and cafes. It kind of happened this way because I try to encourage myself with a treat after an interview session :) Was also a good opportunity to explore my backyard and visited so many places in Singapore for the first time!

Sunny day at Jalan Kayu! My first time there on my way to Seletar. It was 1 March, I remember. Gosh - this must have been the beginning of sunny spring in Singapore.

Létoile. Read about the cafe online and decided to check it out on my way back from Seletar since it is on the Northeast Line at Farrer Park. Quiet place to chill.  

Ice Latte (my angel on such a scorching day!) and salmon bagel (yummy - and reminded me of the bagel I had in Copenhagen!).

Explored Tiong Bahru, my neighbourhood which I shared in wordpress here.


And visited Drips Café (click the link for more!)...This is what I call domestic travel :P
Lunch of flat white and almond croissant at Tiong Bahru Bakery at Raffles City in-between interviews. Phew!
 
Lee's Taiwanese (click the link for more) for dinner...

Followed by ice-cream at The Daily Scoop (click the link for more)!
 
Highlander - funny how I took so long to visit this café just a bus stop or two away from where I stay. Nice coffee and carrot cake at reasonable prices! Will try to blog about it later.

At Johor Bahru, City Square again. This time with my mum! She got these local cake (kueh) the moment she arrived at the City Square. Will try to blog about it later too. Opps!
Went to Ikea and Anchor Point which was featured recently for its outlets. Will try to blog about it later too. Sorry.

Met KW and GT for brunch at Food For Thought at Botanic Gardens. Not a great choice because of the hot weather. Good to meet KW and his baby son AW though :) Will try to blog about it later too. Sorry. Sorry.

Cycled from East Coast Park to Changi Beach Park. Awesome exercise! Read all about it here!
And this sort of marked the end of March 2013. How times fly! The first quarter of the year is over just like that. Really glad that April is here and looking forward to the Sydney trip and taking on new challenges soon :) Thanks for marching with me!

No comments: