Monday, May 5, 2014

Wing.Stop

Hi there! It's quite rare for me to blog on a Monday night but feeling energised tonight after a 3KM run around the Marina Bay area with colleague F after work :) Been a while since I last run after work and I cannot remember it being such a good feeling :)

Here's a quickie - it's kind of weird to blog about Wing Stop and fried chicken after a healthy exercise. LOL. And the funny thing is that I won some Wing Stop vouchers for participating in a TWEAKITSG campaign which is about work-life balance (quite reflective of today, I guess) :)


Well, I think there is currently only one Wing Stop in Singapore at Bedok Mall and I didn't even know about this new mall till I decided to utilise the vouchers (I'm so not an east kid, right?) :P



The different flavours hung on the wall - probably need to visit at least 5-6 times to try them all?


We tried the family combo with 30 wings and nuggets (cannot remember what they call it and also what we ordered - but these three were the more popular flavours).  It came with two sides - we went for coleslaw and fries as well as two drinks.
Did not get a rave review from the family - a bit too savoury. But it is not too bad either - very difficult for fried stuff to go wrong, I always say :)

No comments: