Sunday, February 22, 2015

Work-Life Balance & Love

I tend to receive cards from close friends during Christmas and Birthday. From the ones that recently passed, I noticed that work-life balance and love kept popping up in their well wishes. 

Not sure if these were what they have been wishing me for the past years. But they were not glaring. Perhaps these are reminders of what I really lack in life or at least this stage of life. So I thought I will check out the definition of both to understand myself better. LOL. That's me. Very academic. 

---
From http://www.macmillandictionary.com/


Love

---

Hmm. So these are my blind spots. I never thought I was really neglecting or lacking in both. Let's see how I can overcome them in 2015. Not easy but will try :) The first one will probably be easier than the second. But who knows right? :P

No comments: