Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy to say goodbye to September and welcome October

Tomorrow is the beginning of the last quarter of the year. 
Surreal how September/October has an impact on my career in the past year.
Last year this time, I made the decision to leave SS and said goodbye to a job that kind of didn't fit.
And this year, I will report to a new boss after beginning my new role 5 months ago.
Not sure how it pans out but definitely a new start to a new quarter, one of the many new beginnings of the year.
It's complicated but the feeling seems to lean towards the right side of complexity.
Been taking it slow in the last few days of September.
And feeling ready to go all the way in October (or so I psych myself).
Perhaps to make up for the lack of it in the first quarter of the year. Because I still enjoy my job.
Happy to say goodbye to September and welcome October.

No comments: