Thursday, August 8, 2013

Buffet buffet

Selamat Hari Raya! On this very first day of a 4-day long weekend, I just slept in and lazed at home. As it draws to an end, I thought I will finish off this post which I started last weekend....

Been to 2 buffets in July. It's kind of funny because I have not had buffet for a long time and when I have it again, it was 2 days in a row! The first was to Crab Feast at Plaza Brasserie where I had 9 types of crabs! Was so busy crabbing that I did not take any photos! Not the yummiest of crabs but definitely value for money offering a feast with oysters, sashimi and a wide variety of food! Think there was a 1 free diner for every 3 diners promotion.

The other buffet was at Furama Hotel, Tiffany Cafe & Restaurant which offers more local dishes - check out the photos for a flavour. There was a 1-for-1 promotion, so quite worth it. Otherwise, I don't think so.


Salad bar - the Green Apple and Honey Dew salad was quite nice. And I thought the Tuna Salad went very well with bread.


Fresh prawns.


Curry prawns - the curry went very well with bread. I love the bread bar! :)
 
Sushi.


Dessert Bar!


Durian Puree!


Dessert Round 1! LOL.


Like the cookies and meringues to go with chocolate fondue!
 

Definitely a very ''full'filling weekend :P Have a great one, everyone. And for those in Singapore, enjoy the longest weekend of the year! :)

No comments: