Friday, July 19, 2013

Osaka Ohsho @ Raffles City 大阪王将

Last last Saturday was really eventful. I had a free facial trial with Body Contours at Hill Street at 1pm but I forgot to bring my identifications. They refused to give me a trial although I had my credit cards with me :( Anyway, was happy to be at the Hill Street again - it has changed a lot over time. I spot a cafe SOHO which I am looking forward to visiting soon :)

I decided to utilise my massage package at My Happy Feet near Bras Basah. Lucky for me, there was a slot available at 2.30pm. Since there was time, I decided to window shop at Raffles City. And viola! I spotted the Browhaus mobile shop where I finally had my long overdue brow threading at a promotional price of $8 - great bargain :)

Was hungry after the massage as I had an early lunch. Did not have the opportunity to try the fried rolls when I was Nam Nam Noodles Bar at Raffles City a few weeks back, so I decided to go for it (and the nice ice coffee again). But it was closed for dinner preparations till 5pm!

So I decided to try the gyoza at Osaka Ohsho a few restaurants away. Read good reviews about it and it did not disappoint. For the price I paid (about $6 for half a dozen of gyoza and ice tea), it was great!



Took a while to serve the gyoza - piping hot and delicious! :)

 
And juicy!

Tried it with vinegar and chili oil which elevated the tastiness of the gyoza...
Last one left. Should have ordered a dozen - so yummy I want more! :)

Go try, everyone! There are many other Japanese-Chinese dishes that look nice on the menu - will check them out soon :)

My top post is about Tomoya, another Japanese restaurant. Click here if you want to find out more about the udon they serve...



No comments: