Friday, July 26, 2013

Sephora Hot Wheels

TGIF! Thought I will post this before the weekend so you can try to catch the Sephora Hot Wheels which I heard will be moving to Jems Shopping Centre...

At Vivo City last Sunday! Picture was taken after the free express manicure. Was surprised to see no queues and I got my nails done in a twinkle :) Was a beautiful day!

Mint. From Butter. My blink blink collar t-shirt is from Suwon, Korea. 


Spotted the Sephora bus again today at Lau Pa Sat :P This time, there were more people so I had time to snap a few pictures :)


Ciata. Did my nails with Ciata products this time.


How the express manicure stations look like....

Rows of Butter.
 
Posing with my new nails colour and the goody from the goodie bag I got last Saturday.
 
The nails look really pink in real life. But prettier in reel life :P
Glad I spotted the bus today because I don't think I will be near Jems tomorrow. Good opportunity to try the bright colours, I say :) Some of the students in front of the queue asked for a different pop of colour on each nail!!!年轻真好!
 

No comments: