Sunday, July 14, 2013

Out Of The Pan @ Raffles City


A belated birthday celebration with SP at Out of the Pan @ Raffles City.  Known for its crepe, the restaurant has been around for many years (or so I recall).

More wholesome than awesome, I say :) Reminds me of Marche which I have not been for a while too (about a year?) - can get cheaper crepe there. LOL But there was a 1-for-1 offer for DBS card holder, so it was ok :P

There was a short queue when I reached at about 7.30pm. Was supposed to meet at 7pm but I was stuck at work :(



Kim Chi + pork roll - chosen by the birthday girl. Quite interesting fusion food :)


Prawn cake.


My choice of seafood roll - wanted something healthy :P


Indoor alfresco, I thought. Nice place to watch and be watched :P
Happy Birthday, SP! I hope you had one as wholesome as the crepe at Out Of The Pan! :)

 

No comments: